1. To be eligible you must be registered with a MAX Employment Disability Employment service.
2. For the 4, 13 and 26 Week incentives you must provide Details of employment# to your MAX Employment Consultant relating to each of these periods. This is required to ensure details of each employer are captured if you change jobs or have multiple jobs.
3. In addition to providing Details of employment# to your MAX Employment Consultant, it is important that each fortnight you report your earnings (or hours worked) to Centrelink at the Department of Human Services.
4. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Australian Government Department of Social Services ‘Disability Employment Services Grant Agreement, Effective 1 July 2018’ (the Grant Agreement), the requirements of the Grant Agreement shall prevail.
5. Without notice, MAX Employment reserves the right to change, halt, or cease this ‘Congratulations on starting work! We’ve got you covered ‘ initiative and associated payments.
6. You are encouraged to seek clarification from your MAX Employment Consultant if anything contained within these Terms and Conditions is unclear to you.