QLD User Choice (Traineeships)
The User Choice program provides public funding for approved training providers for the delivery of accredited entry-level training to Trainees and Apprentices. Traineeships are an employment-based training arrangement where a trainee combines practical experience in the workplace with trainer-led training.
The User Choice program provides trainees and employers with the flexibility of selecting a training provider and to negotiate the type of training required. MAX Solutions delivers to trainees in Queensland.
What qualifications do MAX Solutions offer?
MAX Solutions offers the following qualifications under User Choice arrangements:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
Student Contribution Fees
Student Contribution Fees apply to all qualifications offered through the User Choice Program. Student Contribution Fees are the essential training costs for participants to undertake the qualification and include service fees, material fees and other costs associated with delivering the training.
Fees concessions/exemptions apply to all publicly funded training provided in Queensland. Prior to commencement of delivery, students are provided with a clear statement of any fees and charges to be applied. This process also includes the determination of full exemptions, partial exemptions and payment plans where Student Contribution Fees apply.
For more information refer to the MAX Solutions Refund Policy and Fees and Charges Policy.
The Department of Education and Training provides subsidised training under the User Choice Program.