Age is not a barrier – it’s a benefit. You’re never too old to work. All mature age job seekers on the New South Wales Central Coast are invited to attend MAX Employment's “Meaningful Mature Age Seminar”.
Guests will learn strategies and tips to assist in gaining and retaining employment and will hear from:
- A guest speaker from the Department of Employment
- Lucy Wicks MP, Member for Robertson
- Local employment consultants
- Local workers aged 50 and over
- Local employers who support mature age workers
- Training providers
- And many more community organisations.
Mature age workers bring a lifetime of experience and skills to the workforce. The event is focussed on helping mature age job seekers realise their potential and will include a free afternoon tea.
Where: Gosford RSL, 26 Central Coast Highway, West Gosford NSW
Date: Tuesday 16 September, 2014
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
RSVP: By September 12, 2014 on (02) 4349 9900