Ergonomic Assessment and Training
Ergonomic assessments help provide safe working conditions significantly reducing lost productivity and workers compensation claims. Our occupational health professionals provide cost-effective and practical recommendations that you can implement immediately. We also provide workplace education sessions, group and individually based, to meet employer needs. Our assessors also assist in sourcing, ordering and installing required equipment.
Pre-employment Physical Screening Assessments
Our qualified Accredited Exercise Physiologists and Registered Occupational Therapists can conduct a pre-employment screening to provide assurance that new employees possess the capacity to safely sustain the demands of specific work roles.
Manual Handling Assessment and Training
MAX Solutions offers a Manual Handling Program that is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to reduce the risk of manual handling injuries and exacerbation of the pre-existing conditions.
Psychological Assessments and Profiling
MAX Solutions qualified Psychologists offer a suite of psychological assessments that can be utilised by an organisation for recruitment, succession planning, staff development, occupational rehabilitation, health and stress screenings and culture and climate profiling.
Mental Health First Aid Training
MAX Solutions Mental Health First Aid Training is customised to address the unique needs of our customers and their employees to:
- improve management and employee understanding of potential stressors that can exacerbate mental health issues within their work environment
- provide clarity about role and boundaries in managing challenging behaviours (at home and in the workplace)
- develop staff skills in managing challenging situations
- improve awareness of staff self care needs and
- assist in the development of a self-care plan that provides clear strategies for managing their mental health, including strategies to seek support if required.