Post-placement Support Services
Starting a new job can present some challenges, which is why we continue to support you after you have found employment.
We will support you via phone, online or through workplace visits to help you perform to your full potential in your new role, even if you have successfully found the position yourself. Other support options can include:
Our post-placement support services include:
- Specialised workplace oriented support from Allied Health professionals
- Contacting your employer to discuss support, inductions and training
- Assistance with communication, expectations, team work and feedback
- Use of the MAX Assist app to help you if you are feeling overwhelmed
- Assistance with work-related tasks such as:
- Securing reliable transportation
- Acquiring a work uniform and tools
- Producing references, ID and licences
Our free post-placement support services are designed to help you overcome challenges and be successful at work. We are here to help you.
Contact your local site on 1800 625 350 to speak with one of our consultants, who will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with on-going support.