Job Search and Placement Services
Our priority is to help you find sustainable employment that matches your skills and interests. Our job search and placement services provide you with support and resources to achieve success.
Engagement and Support
Your MAX Employment consultant will guide you through the job search process, offering expert advice, moral support, and a wealth of tools and services.
Your consultant will provide you with:
- Appointment reminders
- Simple ways to record your attendance at our site
- Flexible services if you live in outlying areas or have specific needs
- Sessions to identify and arrange suitable Work for the Dole (WfD) activities
- A WfD mid-point review and monthly phone contact
- 3 x group sessions* per week to help:
- Boost motivation
- Develop core competencies
- Understand workplace expectations
- Time management, routine and goal setting
- Practical workplace literacy and numeracy
- Develop peer support and a sense of team
Assistance into Work
Throughout the job search process, your consultant will ensure you have easy and continual access to employment opportunities, providing you with:
- Access to tools and techniques to help you find your own job
- Work-like WfD activities to help you improve your employability skills
- Opportunities to work with local training providers to develop skills
- Visible job vacancies and alerts via an electronic rolling display in sites
- Email, SMS and social media alerts for vacancies
- Links to job tips and resources through industry-leading MAX Connect
Once you've secured a job, we continue to support you with services designed to help you be successful at work. Learn more about MAX Employment's post-placement support services.
To find out how MAX Employment can help you find a job please contact us via our general enquiries form or phone your nearest site on 1800 625 350.
*Note: If you are a Stream A job seeker we will provide you with Day 1 access to tools and techniques to help you find a job, with group sessions and monthly phone contact from 3 months. All other job seekers will start group sessions immediately.