Post-placement Support Services
Recruitment is only part of the MAX Employment story for employers. We also offer a range of integrated services to help employers retain their current workers.
To deliver lasting results we can:
- Tailor post placement services to your needs and the specific role
- Provide ‘in-work’ support to help with induction and settling-in
- Provide training on mental health management and disability awareness
- Help connect you to business mentors and support networks
- Provide our MAX Assist App for support relating to new workers
Employee Assistance Programs
We offers employers quick access to Employee Assistance Programs and other employee development services. Employers can engage with psychologists, exercise physiologists, rehabilitation consultants and a range of other health professionals.
Job in Jeopardy Assistance
This program, funded by the Australian Government, assists employees whose injury, disability or health condition affects their performance at work. We work flexibly with the participant, delivering an individual program of assistance that helps your employee retain their employment.